Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Events and News

This Thursday, I'll be signing books at Golden Gallery in downtown Bay City from 5 to 8 as a part of their monthly Gallery Walk. A portion of each book sale goes toward supporting Golden Gallery.

The following Thursday, May 13, I'll be at Court Street Gallery in Old Town Saginaw to launch my new book, Threatened Species and Other Stories. The launch begins at 7 p.m.. I'll be reading with the most excellent, Gina Myers.

Finally, I just learned today that a flash fiction piece of mine will soon appear on www.bananafishmagazine.com

Hope to see you at an event!

1 comment:

  1. o jeff, you killed me throughout reading the 'community college': first, because when i empathized with the girl in question; second, i thought the teacher would have given her a compassionate pass.
    sunil cherian, kuwait

    ReplyDelete