Saturday, September 18, 2010

Up Coming and News

I'll be speaking at some writing conferences this fall:

On Saturday, October 2, I'll be the guest speaker at the 27th annual Peninsula Writers Fall Writing Conference. Check it out here.

On Saturday, October 9, I'll be the keynote speaker at the 6th Annual Gateway to Writing Workshop in Standish:

Cost: $20, lunch and materials included in the day-long event -- 9:00am-3:00pm. Workshop registration deadline is Tuesday, October 5. Make checks payable to Mid Michigan Writers and send to PO Box 924, Standish, MI 48658.

A little more about the conference and what they say about me:

"His keynote address will be “From Unpublished to Published: What I Learned Along the Way” and he will lead a writing workshop entitled “Making Your Sentences Sing: Style and Line Editing”. This workshop day is geared to both novice and seasoned writers. Don’t miss this valuable workshop in your own backyard!"

I also want to thank the following fly fishing shops for carrying my book, Threatened Species and Other Stories:

Little Forks Fly Shop, Midland, MI
Gates Au Sable Lodge, Grayling, MI
Colton Bay Outfitters, Ann Arbor, MI
Northern Angler, Traverse City, MI
Great Lakes Fly Fishing Company, Rockford, MI

Support these shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment