Monday, May 16, 2016

Upcoming Events for Detroit Muscle

I'm starting to set up some events for my new novel, Detroit Muscle.

Here's the lineup so far.

On Thursday, June 2, I will be in Lansing signing books for the Unite to Face Addiction Rally.

On Saturday, June 4, I will be at Horizon Books in Traverse City from 4 to 6 signing books.

On Thursday, June 9, Detroit Muscle will have its official local launch at Counter Culture (620 Gratiot Ave, Saginaw). The launch begins at 7 and will include a poetry reading by Dearborn poet Ken Meisel.

On Thursday, June 23, I will be giving a reading at Peter White Public Library in Marquette. The reading/signing is from 7 to 9 p.m.

Hopefully there will be more events to follow. You can always buy the book directly from the publisher (which is best for everyone): here

No comments:

Post a Comment